About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

CDD Blog Hop Day #2

Welcome to the CDD June Product Release Blog Hop. 
All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.







We also offer SVG stamp outlines for .99 they work perfectly with your cutting machine. You must have a program that opens these files. This is a great alternative to coordinating dies and much less expensive. 


New $1.00 sequins....






Here's what I've created for you...


Now who doesn't need THANK YOU cards in their stash?? My idea was to make a couple at a time, have them flat and mailable as well as cheery!  I also wanted to make some cards that didn't include coloring for those who don't color that much.  

I started out cutting several flags from the Flag Banner die set in various paper designs.  This is where double sided paper or using up your scraps come in handy. I simply layered them altering the colors and then using the stitched circle die from Stitched In Circle die set to form my center circle.  For the bottom layer I used the new Crazy stitched Frame dies.  Nestled in the center is the THANKS die from the new GREETING WORD dies.  After adhering this to the center I did run it thru my Big Shot again, it kinda smooshed it into the background making it look like it was part of the paper.

Just a fun, easy, and great way to mass produce super fun Thank you cards...hmmm maybe I need to send one to Tara to Thank her for such a great release!!! lol


Here are the specials for this release:

**New sequins mixes will be on SALE for $1.00.

**FREE SHIPPING with minimum on orders placed.

Shipping minimum orders:

$10 USA use Code: 10SHIP

$15 International use Code: 15SHIP
 

Enjoy this special for in stock items only 6/10 thru 6/15 at 10pm MST
All Stamps and Dies are made in the USA.



Each day from 6/10 thru 6/15 one comment left on the projects 

will be chosen from random.com to receive a $15.00 CDD shop 

credit. So be sure to join us for our 2 day blog hop and then hop 

on over to the CDD Facebook page to join us for our Release 

Inspiration Hop. The CDD DT will feature more projects 

showcasing the new June release.


Your next stop is the super talented:
NICOLE

28 comments:

  1. Like the multi-color pattern paper used in the TY cards. Have a Bee-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful ards indeed! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great way to use up scraps. It's really nice with the stitched border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one creative way of using the banner die! LOVE your card set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS cards Lisa!!!
    LOVE the CHEERY colours, LOVE the wavy layers and ELEGANT design, the word dies are definite MUST-HAVES!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper piecing! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm one of those who doesn't color much ... LOVE your cute cards. And you're right, can't have enough thank you cards in the stash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! So pretty!!! Love all the different pattern paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous idea!! You can never have too many ty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic! So different and beautiful! Great way to use that banner die! Feels like a quilt...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool idea for using the banner die! Love all the wonderful colors and that you could do more than one to have spares on hand. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent way of using up your stash and love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a great way to use all those scraps!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty my friend! Great use of scraps & dies.

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    Scrappin' with Chriss and Lou

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for a new idea on how to use the banner die! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. BEAUTIFUL, beautiful, beautiful! It's nice to see that you thought of us not-so-great coloring artist, Thank you. I do love the way you used the die to create your background. By far my favorite card of the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the idea of using all the pretty pattern papers... So beautifully design

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet card and I love those crazy frames!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a great idea using scraps!!! So bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love how you used the different papers,. Great way to clean up the scraps. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an awesome idea. Love the vibrant colors. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your thank you cards! All they pieces layered together are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the various patterns you used on your card. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such cute cards, very cherry colors,

    ReplyDelete
  26. These cards are
    colorful and
    cheerful!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete