About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Baby Shower favors

Good morning everyone!  I am here with you today to share some baby shower favors I made with some of my CDD stamps. I thought these would be cute for a shower that the baby's sex was unknown.



I found this cute tutorial to make these baby carriages to hold Hershey Kisses online HEREI had to make some changes to fit my needs.  I wrapped the kisses in pink and blue foil so they would match.  
Since the Hershey Kisses were wrapped in foil on top of the original foil (to save from spending extra money on the ones that come already pink or blue) they were slightly larger. For the wheels I used my Sending Love stamp set on the center of the "wheels".  To make the tag I used my Fancy Frame die set and then stamped the crown from Busy Bees and the sentiment is from the Say it Big stamp set. 


To finish it off I used my Tim Holtz Spritzer and Distress Markers as well as some small ribbon flowers.

Here is a close up of the baby carriage favor without the tags.



I hope you enjoyed my little favor that I shared with you today.  I will be back tomorrow with another project to share with you that I made for my daily post on the Craftin' Desert Divas blog.

Have a great day and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Lisa 

Supplies used:





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these favor ideas here. These will be truly helpful to me as helping my cousin in organizing her baby shower. We have booked one of state-of-art event venues Chicago and now was looking what to give in favors.

    ReplyDelete