About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Ghostly Greetings, Wonderfully Wicked and Frightfully Cute

This  is my first post as a Design Team member on the Craftin' Desert Divas blog.  I am super excited to be here and share with you what I create with the amazing stamps.

I absolutely love, love, love Halloween.  These stamps make it so easy to whip up some cute projects.

For my first project I used Ghostly Greetings to make the adorable images on the Nugget box from the Silhouette Store. The SVG's for the witch and the images made this a breeze to put together.  I did offset the circles in the program to make a purple matting for them. The witch and sentiment came from the Wonderfully Wicked stamp set and were colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.


Here it is opened up showing all the adorable images inside.


Close up of the images.  There is one more stamp that can not be seen in the photo and that is the spider one.  How can this gift not put a smile on someone's face??





I made this Monster box to hold my eye candy.  The box is from My Scrap Chick and can be found HERE.

This sentiment was perfect for it!

Wonderfully Wicked can be found HERE.


Ghostly Greeting can be found HERE.



Frightfully cute can be found HERE.

2 comments: